Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Top Ten

Days left!


Top 10 Things They Don't Tell You About Pregnancy!

#10 Pregnancy Acne-i look like i did when i was 13 years old...chin, cheek, nose, chest, back, neck, hair. It's ridiculous! 

#9 I didnt feel pregnant until i felt him kick for the first time. 

#8 Acid Reflux/Heartburn is off the charts...if the old wives tale is true, my baby is going to be one hairy baby.

#7 Older people smile sweetly at your growing belly

#6 Sleeping well is a thing of the past...no more sleeping on your back or stomach

#5 I would rather buy something for my baby than for myself..."I'm sure I can put water in my shampoo bottle one more week. I'm only 6 months pregnant but my baby has to have this toy that he can't play with unil he is a year old."

#4 People say really hurtful things to pregnant women. "I could totally tell in your face you were pregnant." "I was wondering if you had let yourself go." "I don't like that name." "Your butt is going to get way bigger."

#3 People say really sweet things to pregnant women. "You are glowing." "Your tummy doesn't look big enough to be that far along." "You look so good."

#2 Month 9 you are OVER being pregnant!!! So uncomfortable! I can't sleep well, eating is a challenge, constant cramps.

#1 I love someone who I have never met before!! Sonograms, heart monitors, baby tests are the best part of my week...anything to let me see/hear/check on my baby! I will take the good, the bad, and the ugly of pregnancy all for 1 healthy little boy who I get to meet in 10 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment