Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday CL...4 more days!

Having issues with blogger yesterday so a little late! 
More days!


Yesterday, was my now 7 year old step daughters birthday! It's a bummer when she isn't at our house for big occasions like this. But we aren't the only family who knows how tough this is. We make do with the time we get. Daddy took her gift to her Sunday so she could use it before going back to school on her actual birthday. 

She was in LOVE! I would say we did good. :) We called to sing and wish her a Happy Birthday last night and she was upset. Mom made her come inside and put the bike away. :( She was not happy about that.

My Favorite Things About CL:
* you don't mind all my nicknames I give you
* too smart for your own good
* loves school
* have an entire conversation by yourself with whatever tv show you are watching
* want to be a teenager so bad but then realize that kid stuff isn't so bad
* very creative
* sis is your best friend
* keep daddy and I on our toes
* you and I are kindred spirits...I recognize some of the same naughty behavior in you that I did as a child
* everything excites you

Daddy and I love you little girl! Happy Birthday! We hope you have a great year! Baby E and you will have birthdays close together. You will be the best big sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment