Monday, October 21, 2013

12 more!


                                
So remember how I said days were flying by? I think I was mentally ill when I said that. Cabin fever has officially set in. Every time I have a complaint about bed rest I just picture some of my good friends who have had either a hard time getting pregnant or a miscarriage or worse can't get pregnant. I then feel like the most selfish person on the planet. When I'm in the middle of some hormonal emotional roller coaster, there isn't much that can pull me out. Damn you hormones!

                      
My sis just happened to call in the middle of my " too many to count" breakdowns. I realize the other day I said it was my first. Once you have one it opens you up for many more. My sis, DH, mom, and dad are the only people on earth who know what they need to say to me in order to calm me down. I say it in amazement because here are a few things working against them:
 
                              This girl is:
                                  * ultra sensitive...I have been since I was a little girl. You can hurt my feelings and    not even know. It wasn't until I became pregnant that I would even tell someone. Thank you hormones.
                                  * get embarrassed easily...I don't like it when someone makes me feel stupid or makes me feel like my feelings are wrong
                                  * HATES the unknown...I mean hate it to the point where it gives me anxiety if I don't know what's going to happen. I dislike surprises. *In order to calm myself I pray ALOT! 
                                  * control freak...I will let someone else do things but if you don't do it fast enough I will do it myself. My husband loves and hates this about me. It makes me really driven (I know how to get the job done) but at the same time very rigid. 
      
Wow! I feel bad for my family. Anyway, my sis just happened to call in the middle of my tantrum. It was record time before I had snapped out of it and was back to my sweet, smiling, overly positive side. Unfair tool that she can use that the rest of my family can't... My adorable niece!! 

*1st goal weight after baby...whatever I am in the picture above.
              
                              
         

No comments:

Post a Comment