Friday, October 25, 2013

I've Got Seven!

                                  

1 week from today I will be in the hospital getting ready to start the labor process. I'm not nervous yet. It still seems so surreal. I'm sure on the way to the hospital Friday night it will start to sink in. 

I love Saturdays! It means...

*All day with my hubby
*Sleeping in with DH
*House cleaning (kind of, if you count picking up dishes on the way to the kitchen. That's really all I'm allowed to do)
*DH honey do list gets shorter...last night he finished building our new entertainment center, just waiting for it to get stained
*Movies with DH

Do you notice a trend? You should...it all revolves around my husband. Cliff works 7:00-3:30 ( or longer) as a foreman at a concrete construction job so he is on his feet all day. He is exhausted when he gets home. That doesn't stop him from changing into his gym clothes and heading to the gym for 2 hours. He has been working really hard on losing weight. Besides going to the gym he has been following Weight Watchers. Since Father's Day he has lost about 65 lbs.

I'm so proud of him!! All of that hard work doesn't leave a whole lot of quality time for us when he gets home. We eat dinner and watch tv for a little bit and then head to bed. So Saturdays are my favorite!! Once Baby E gets here DH told me he is slowing down. He already called the gym to put it on hold for a few months. They have an awesome child care but until E is a few months old I won't feel comfortable leaving him. It looks like the family will be venturing out all bundled up for some walks this winter. To be honest I'm really excited about it.  


 

1 comment:

  1. OK...FIRST of all....WHY am I just finding out you have a BLOG?? Second...WOW..BAM-CHICKA....BAM.. BAM, CB you look GREAT! He need to good because he has YOU Lizzie Lou as arm candy! Once little Eli gets here and you can SAFELY join CB at the gym you are going to give him a run for his money and MY money is on YOU! Hopefully we will get to meet CB, Eli AND the girls over Christmas! LOVE YOU my CrAzY niece! Auntie Ree

    ReplyDelete