Friday, October 11, 2013

Bed Rest Project

We have a few things left to do before Baby E comes. Bed rest kind of put a damper on some of those things but one thing that I was refusing to give up was finishing the nursery. I'm having to finish my projects in a different way. Instead of going to my favorite store "Hobby Lobby" and spending a few hours looking at all the cool things, I spent a few hours on their website shopping instead. I settled on jumbo letters of Baby E's name. I will have to paint them and put on ribbon before I hang them up in his room. So it finally came today! I spread everything out on the living room floor and laid down to paint. 
Now all I have to do is get a glue gun (forgot mine at school) and put on the ribbon. Then sweet talk DH into hanging them up. Hopefully, that will be done before Baby E gets here in 3-4 weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment