Friday, October 25, 2013

Eight Long Days

                        

"One Day At a Time!" I have now adopted the AA motto to finish this last little stretch. So the farther i get into this pregnancy I realize that I have some amazing days. I feel great. I have a positive attitude. I'm ready for anything. Unfortunately, that is not right now. I have been awake since 11:30pm. Every time I fall asleep I'm woken up by the worst acid reflux. I could continue on with my whining but I will just leave it at lack of sleep. Here are a few things that I can't wait to enjoy in 8 days (besides seeing baby E)...


Adult Beverages
Caffeine
More like 6 weeks...working out
NOT BEING ON BED REST
Getting back to losing weight 
After Christmas Break...seeing my Kindergarteners
Hair Day
Not feeling uncomfortable...no feet in my ribs
Seeing my family

Say a little prayer for DH that I can get some sleep because otherwise his life is a lot more challenging living with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment