Friday, January 31, 2014

Kinder Quote of the Day

"You look kinda nice today Mrs. Burns (that's what she calls me)." ---student lets call her Darlene
"Oh, do I?"---me
"Yeah, kinda."--Darlene

Gee thanks! 

9:30am
"Mrs. Burns I'm afraid it's happened. I had an accident. I tried to get to the bathroom but it just came too fast."--Darlene
Looking at her pants I saw no signs of an accident.
"Was it a potty accident?"--me
"Yep!"
Sent her to the nurse. 
30 minutes later door flies open and Darlene's mom shouts from the doorway.
"Sorry Mrs. Burns (not you too) Darlene has been constipated and I guess it just all came out at once."
"Oh, ok"--me
Little boy on the carpet..."whose Mrs. Burns?"

3:00pm
Darlene comes walking in from the bathroom crying. 
"Darlene, did it happen again?"--me
"Yes, I must still be sick. It's just comes out fast."

#poorgirl #goingtovomit #passthehandsanitizer #iloveteachingkindergarten



1 comment: