Friday, January 3, 2014

You Gotta Start Somewhere

Ok, so I have never had much style. I do love clothes. I can appreciate a woman who has great style. I can even recognize great style. I just don't have that talent to be able to put an outfit together for myself. I recently started following a blog, "What Courtney Wore". Now normally I don't follow fashion blogs but I love this one because she wears clothes that the average woman can wear. Maybe not the expensive labels but you can always find a good knockoff that's close. 


Since I was on bed rest for a month before Baby E was born and sweat pants and no makeup was the norm I care more now what I look like. Since going and spending money on clothes for myself isn't really an option (can we potty train at 2 months so we can quit buying diapers?) I'm going to have to use what I got. The good...I have options. The bad...I'm not pre pregnancy weight. The ugly...I have clothes in lots of different sizes. Can you say yo yo dieter?


Here is my terrible style from the last 10 years and why I need inspiration from somewhere.











Hmm!  It was hot? I do like my hair!








                 Dont worry i already cut that long stringy mop on my head. Its much cuter now. Is it possible to meet your goal weight in the next few hours? Please God! Come on weight watchers. It's not fun getting dressed when you are chunky monkey and your old clothes don't fit. Ok, I need to give myself a break since baby E is only 2 months old. Weight loss is happening as we speak. I can tell because I'm starving. 



Thank you Courtney Kerr for inspiring me to actually care a little more about whatI wear. Now if I can just fit into some pants other than sweats I will be good.





1 comment:

  1. Nix those shoes of her's--she obviously doesn't teach kindergarten or have a baby!

    ReplyDelete