Saturday, January 4, 2014

OH, the Agony!

Yesterday was a very traumatic day for not only Baby E but his momma as well.  My sweet boy had to get his 2 month shots. The screaming and crying from the shot didnt really bother me. (That sounds terrible.) 

However, the bottom lip out and whimpering as he is staring at me, hurt my heart. He was looking at me like I had betrayed him. His poor little legs were so sore. Baby Tylenol helped Baby E get some relief and much needed sleep. 


It's a good thing he forgave me. (I'm his food supply so he didn't have much choice.) But he gave lots of snuggle time to his bruised mom. It helped us both recover.


The good news...We get to do it all over again in 2 months. Oh boy! 

Aunt Kiki gave some perspective..."everyone gets shots." In other words suck it up and get over it. So that's what this momma will do. Well at least until the next one. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Kiki said "everyone gets shots" when you thought you were a being a bad mom. Jenny McCarthy...now that is another story! :) Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor babe. Even Clifford band aids aren't all that helpful. :(

    ReplyDelete