Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yahoo!

6 weeks after Baby E was born i started Weight Watchers. It might have been stupid to start right before Christmas! Oops! I kind of hovered around the same weight for the month of December. You are welcome for the free money weight watchers. So this is my first weigh in week. I lost 9.4! As in 9.4 pounds! As in 9.4 pounds of fat off my body. Praise Jesus! Now I just need to drop about 1000 more. 

I won't lie this isn't my first time at losing weight. In fact I have done weight watchers 4 times before. 

Before
 After

That was my Junior/Senior year of high school. Oh, to be young and lose 40lbs in 3months.

In fact I'm quite the yo-yo dieter. Right now I'm working my tail off and i decided that this is my last time of doing this. So beware...if you offer me a doughnut I will chop your arm off. :) don't say I didn't warn you.


1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO Lizzie Lou! I went back to WW this week......tuesday is my "dooms day" day! I KNOW what to do... why can't I do it without paying WW? Sighhhhhhhhhhh! Love you

    ReplyDelete