Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Big Boy

I realize I haven't posted a picture of my darling son in awhile. Since he is about to be 3 months I better get on the ball.


3 months old
Weighs 15lbs...big boy
Loves to eat
Can roll from his tummy to his back
Laughs at his daddy
Best time of day is the morning...he laughs and giggles while we get ready for work
While mom and dad go to work he goes to Miss Connie's-lucky boy gets all the attention because he is the only kid
Loves bath time with mommy or taking showers with daddy
Sleeps 5-7 hours at night
Can hold his head up 
Beginning to like tummy time as long as he is on the boppy
Getting baptized on February 9th




2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! A morning person, is he? He looks happy and loved and has changed so much just since we met him before the Holidays! You are apparently doing things right, as we knew you and Daddy could! JKO

    ReplyDelete