Monday, November 25, 2013

I Need a Raincoat!

How? How is it possible for this little boy to pee on his onesie and his diaper is completely dry? Not while I'm changing him, but while he is doing tummy time. Don't worry when i change him he will pee on me, his outfit, his new diaper, whatever he can find. Baby E has a talent and I'm trying to figure out how to cash in on it. Hollywood? Ripley's Believe It or Not?

When Baby E is in high school he is going to kill me for writing this story. But I'm going to take full advantage while he is too little to know any better.

Since Baby E pees on me or drenches his outfit at least 3 times a day, I like to give my DH the opportunity to join in on the fun at night. Typically Baby E will spare him, I'm not sure what thats about. DH tends to brag about the fact that Baby E doesn't pee on him during Daddy/Son diaper changes. (It's rather annoying) That is what makes this story that much sweeter. My DH is more than willing to change diapers. Really, I think he is willing to do anything that he is better at than me. After listening to me complain about the 4 outfit changes that we had to complete that day, he walked over with a smirk on his face and picked up Baby E. He laid him on the changing table very gently. He was taking his time, concentrating, and trying to keep his record in tact. I was "patiently" waiting in my chair to see if Baby E would help wipe the smirk off Daddy's face. Finally DH was finished and it was time for the inspection. He holds him up and we start feeling his outfit...DRY! Grrrr! DH is ready to start the bragging. But then I notice Baby E's hair. It is dripping wet. I mean soaked. Somehow Baby E missed the diaper, missed his outfit, and went straight for his head! As we are "washing" his hair with a baby wipe, I can't help but gloat. That a boy Baby E! That a boy! Until I realize it will be my turn when DH goes back to work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment