Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's Been So Long


So I have been lacking motivation to write on my blog. Maybe its the illnesses going around our house. Or maybe it's because every time I start writing my little boy starts crying or flashes that adorable smile and being a mommy because much more important than blogging.

 A lot has happened in the time I have been away so here is the quick catch up.

 Baby E turned 5 months on April 3. It snuck up on me and sweet Miss Connie reminded me when I dropped him off. *Way to go mommy.

 March 31he had his 1st rice cereal feeding....more came out than went in. Now he loves  it. He doesn't want to waste a drop.
April 5 we introduced peas. He really didn't like it. However, he made the cutest bitter beer face. I'm loving this part. Everything is brand new and I love introducing it to Baby E. I even made the decision that I will make all of his baby food. Peas are super easy.







Recipe: 
4 cups of frozen peas
5 Tblsp of water 
Microwave for 6 minutes
Put in a food processor or blender...slowly add breast milk until the right consistency
Spoon into BPA free ice cube trays (will make 2 trays)

 Freeze
Once they are frozen pop out and put in a ziplock bag. Write what it is, date and best if used by date. Frozen baby food is good for 6 months.






During spring break we went to tiny town to visit Nana, Papa, Aunt Kiki, Uncle Clint, and the bug. 
We went to the zoo. Boy was it fun. Baby E slept through it and Bug only wanted to see the play ground equipment. After wood chips got thrown we threw in the towel.

 Auntie Leenie even came to see us while we were home. She brought Baby E's girlfriend Baby C. Boy did they have a good time.

Well that's what you have missed. I will try to keep up with my postings. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment