Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Excuse Me?

My main man Baby E is wanting to eat all day. He is a "grazer". My DH and I were trying to figure out why. Maybe he isn't getting enough milk, falling asleep and not eating, eating disorder??? JK...but seriously it's a problem. I can't be gone for 5 minutes because he might want to eat. I'm trying to save my pumped milk for daycare. So i hoard my liquid gold...poor DH! He just gets to hold a screaming child until i can get there. While I was still in the hospital they said to feed on demand. I was thinking that was only for a week or two. Baby E had a doctor appointment on Monday. I brought up my dairy cow status and the doc gave me the "good" news. He said as long as I'm breastfeeding that I should feed on demand. Excuse me, what?

However, he did say that chances are he will probably calm down and get on a schedule. I just need to be patient. Uh-oh! Patience is not something I excel at. I love you Baby E, even if I'm your dairy cow. Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment